Homecare & Hospice
We understand the importance of having all calls answered live and assisting the families you help during such a stressful time in their lives. Our operators have years of training, experience and knowledge to handle situations compassionately, professionally and accurately for homecare and hospice patients and their families.
The benefits of using All City Communications include:
All City Communications can deliver your messages through:
- 24/7/365 Live Answering Support - Because of the unpredictable nature of the hospice and homecare industry, we know that health crises can occur at any time; even on holidays. To give you peace of mind that you will never miss a call, our answering service is staffed and ready to answer any calls live, without a recorded greeting 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Customized Message Taking - Customized scripting allows our operators to provide personalized services to your patients and their families while delivering to you uniform and accurate information.
- Show Compassion and Understanding - Our operators provide a calm and empathetic demeanor when dealing with your patients and their families. We understand the need to handle all calls efficiently while being sensitive to your customers' needs.
- High Level of Responsiveness - Our operators know that response time is critical with hospice and homecare patients. Many times patients need help as soon as possible and delays are considered unacceptable. We will dispatch to the correct on call personal with a detailed message.
- Emergencies - Our operators screen calls based on the criteria you design, and following your established protocols can make the determination between an emergency call or a routine call. Dispatching those calls in accordance with your instructions.
- Respect Privacy - Our operators are trained to comply with HIPAA privacy; we understand the legality involved with ensuring a client's privacy.
"I enjoy the easy communication with text message and email. The staff has been trained about my business and they are very knowledgeable and capable of handling our calls." - Cody, Senior Helpers of Chicago
- Text/Email - We can send a text or email message immediately after each call we answer for you. Text or email messages can be sent to multiple phone numbers or email addresses in accordance with your instructions.
- Patching - We can patch calls to the on call person whenever and wherever.
- Live Operator Assistance - Call at any time of the day or night to retrieve your messages.
- Fax - Receive all of your messages via fax at a time that is convenient to you.
- Pager - We can send to all pager types.